Pop Culture Collectibles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pop Culture Collectibles

Talking about what is hot in the world of Collectibles Pop Culture. We can talk all aspects of collecting. You create your own stuff? You look for only certian things, let us know. Hope to cover all things from Action Figures, Gaming, Comics, and anythin

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Penthouse.My.Neighbors.Wife.XXX.DVDRip.XVID-DFA
Dice I'm making  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:03 am by 

» Dice Collecting
Dice I'm making  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:38 am by misscupcake

» 'Fear Itself' dice
Dice I'm making  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:39 am by misscupcake

» Dice I'm making
Dice I'm making  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:19 am by misscupcake

» You want some goodies?
Dice I'm making  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:33 am by GangsterNerd

» inviting new members
Dice I'm making  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:36 pm by GangsterNerd84

» Dice i would like to have, or see made
Dice I'm making  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:34 pm by GangsterNerd84

» Sharing images of dice
Dice I'm making  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:41 am by misscupcake

» What games do you play?
Dice I'm making  EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:47 pm by GangsterNerd84

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

ReturnOfTheNERD.com
ReturnOfTheNERD.com

Dice I'm making

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
misscupcake

misscupcake

Dice I'm making  Empty
PostSubject: Dice I'm making    Dice I'm making  EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:01 am

My order of dice finally came from the US!
I've spent the last few days working on them.

Here are some pics:

random dice blocks
Dice I'm making  Randomdice_zps175d622d

painted the pips white because it looks better with the design I used
Dice I'm making  Repaintingpips_zps9e38517c

wanted to try making green lantern dice with some special dice styles, these are chessex's phantom green in 12mm
Dice I'm making  Phantomgreenlanterndice_zpsb7b10c19

and here are chessex's gemini black-green in 12mm. The usually come with gold pips (you can see some in the pic) but I repainted them white to match the symbol
Dice I'm making  Geminiblackgreengroupdice_zps08c214ff

here are some 16mm opaque lantern corps dice I made. The company I bought the dice from were out of stock of the other colours >Sad so I have to wait a while before I can do those and finish any sets.
Dice I'm making  Lanternsofar_zps78b3606e

some more 16mm ones, including some translucent
Dice I'm making  Lanternsofar2_zps0b367c2e

I wanted a rainbow RPG set hehe
Dice I'm making  Rainbowpolyset_zps4007ac45

my little pony dice, they turned out a lot better than I expected so I've ordered more and hopefully they sell on ebay
Dice I'm making  Groupponydice_zps54bcfc4e

and these are all the 12mm lantern dice I have made so far. On the left are translucent and the right are opaque. Other colours were out of stock >Sad have to wait for them Sad
Dice I'm making  All12mmdicesofar_zps5d0cac2a

yay!
Back to top Go down
SourDiesel

SourDiesel

Dice I'm making  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice I'm making    Dice I'm making  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:27 am

My 6 year old daughter would enjoy the my little pony dice. EBay you said?
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

misscupcake

Dice I'm making  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice I'm making    Dice I'm making  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:44 pm

yea I listed them on ebay a few days ago Smile
I'm in Australia so I think my auctions aren't being seen by many people. I really thought the pony dice would sell well but no one has bid on them yet Sad
Or maybe my designs aren't that good.
Oh well, at least I have a set for my personal collection Smile

You're welcome to bid on them if you like Smile
Search for pony dice 'worldwide' and they should come up.
My seller name is dicequeen01 Smile
Back to top Go down
The-Cheat-1186

The-Cheat-1186

Dice I'm making  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice I'm making    Dice I'm making  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:20 am

How much are you wanting for some of the lantern dice?
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

misscupcake

Dice I'm making  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice I'm making    Dice I'm making  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:32 pm

For me to cover the cost of buying the dice and shipping them to Australia, making the stickers, etc The 12mm lantern dice would be about $2.50 each and the 16mm lantern dice would be about $3.50 each

I'm not sure if I will bother trying to sell them on ebay anymore to be honest. I thought they'd sell a lot better. It's not worth my time if I don't make any money on them. It takes a lot of work and time to remove the pips and paint over the other pips etc not to mention it really hurts my fingers
Back to top Go down
The-Cheat-1186

The-Cheat-1186

Dice I'm making  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice I'm making    Dice I'm making  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:03 am

I sent you a message
Back to top Go down
GangsterNerd

Dice I'm making  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice I'm making    Dice I'm making  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:37 am

Wow the pony ones are cool. To bad they are not etched or people may have been quicker to buy. Is it different selling on ebay from Aus?
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

misscupcake

Dice I'm making  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice I'm making    Dice I'm making  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:13 pm

Yea I considered asking Chessex to etch the pony designs but I wasn't keen to deal with them because they're so bad at customer service. Plus, this way I can use different dice from different companies and make them all match nicely Smile

Selling on ebay is pretty much the same in Australia as it is in USA except it's more difficult to get views/bids/sales. When I was selling my very rare and expensive Zumba Instructor DVDs and CDs, I knew they would sell for a really high price because of how rare they are, but I only had buyers from Australia and Germany looking at my auctions. If American Zumba instructors had seen my auctions I would have sold them for double.

I think most Americans just search for auctions and sales in USA because you guys get pretty much everything there. It's unlikely that someone in Australia would have something that you can't get in America. So being in Aus limits my potential sales which sucks.
But oh well that's just how it is Smile
I've decided not to list my dice on ebay anymore. I always seem to get the shipping cost wrong and end up being out of pocket when I go to the post office and send the stuff I've sold.
Back to top Go down
GangsterNerd84

GangsterNerd84

Dice I'm making  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice I'm making    Dice I'm making  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:59 pm

I get it.
Can u sell on the US site
I think they would sell better on there even with higher shipping fell I see a Canadians seller sell. 1 clix at a time with 11.00 shipping
When I help batman at conventions we sometimes sell dice there but
All my little pony stuff sells great
So there is a huge market here
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

misscupcake

Dice I'm making  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice I'm making    Dice I'm making  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:00 am

I tried selling on the US site but to do that I need to have a paypal account that's linked to a US bank account or a US residential address or something. Can't remember exactly but it was something like that, something I can't really bypass. Sad
Back to top Go down
GangsterNerd84

GangsterNerd84

Dice I'm making  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice I'm making    Dice I'm making  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:58 am

Damn wish I could help
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

misscupcake

Dice I'm making  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice I'm making    Dice I'm making  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:19 am

nevermind Smile
I'll just make dice for myself, and if people message me or email me directly I'll sell them some Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dice I'm making  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice I'm making    Dice I'm making  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dice I'm making
Page 1 of 1