Pop Culture Collectibles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pop Culture Collectibles

Talking about what is hot in the world of Collectibles Pop Culture. We can talk all aspects of collecting. You create your own stuff? You look for only certian things, let us know. Hope to cover all things from Action Figures, Gaming, Comics, and anythin

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Penthouse.My.Neighbors.Wife.XXX.DVDRip.XVID-DFA
What games do you play? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:03 am by 

» Dice Collecting
What games do you play? EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:38 am by misscupcake

» 'Fear Itself' dice
What games do you play? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:39 am by misscupcake

» Dice I'm making
What games do you play? EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:19 am by misscupcake

» You want some goodies?
What games do you play? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:33 am by GangsterNerd

» inviting new members
What games do you play? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:36 pm by GangsterNerd84

» Dice i would like to have, or see made
What games do you play? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:34 pm by GangsterNerd84

» Sharing images of dice
What games do you play? EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:41 am by misscupcake

» What games do you play?
What games do you play? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:47 pm by GangsterNerd84

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

ReturnOfTheNERD.com
ReturnOfTheNERD.com

What games do you play?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
misscupcake

misscupcake

What games do you play? Empty
PostSubject: What games do you play?   What games do you play? EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:46 am

I'm really bored so I thought I'd make a thread about gaming. Pretty sure everyone here likes gaming in some form Very Happy
I'm not very good at pc or console gaming anymore Embarassed I used to be when I was younger (sega mega drive/genesis) but these days I'm awful! I've never understood how people can use keyboards for gaming, like using W A S D for directions and spacebar for jumping.. my hands just don't work that way lol Embarassed
The only PC game I've played regularly over the years is The Sims. I don't mind games that require mouse clicking but keyboards = no way
The current game I'm playing is Gourmet Ranch on facebook. I only signed up to facebook like a week ago and I'm already addicted to this damn game lol :'(

Console games I loved back in the day are: Theme Park, Bubsy, Aero The Acrobat, Rolo To The Rescue (a cute elephant saving his animal friends) and Ecco The Dolphin. Never had any Nintendo consoles so I haven't played Mario.
More recent console games I like are Primal (PS2) and Alice: Madness Returns on Xbox 360. (tried it on PC and wanted to strangle myself trying to learn the keyboard!)
I've only completed Alice on 360 like 2% and have lost interest because I keep dying Embarassed

Board games I kinda like. Especially the one about company logos and branding. Somehow I'm really good at that game and know a lot of the answers. Cranium is ok.

Don't like card games but my friends all play Magic The Gathering and Yugioh. I sit in the corner alone and look at pictures of dice on my iphone when they all play Sad lol
Actually I like UNO, that's a cool card game Very Happy

So what games do you play? And what consoles do you like the best?
Back to top Go down
SourDiesel

SourDiesel

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:55 am

I play Xbox 360. I play Gears of War and do some gaming for charity. 24 hour marathons and such. Currently I've been playing NFS most wanted.

I like some rpgs but mainly just fallout and Skyrim.

I play MTG a little. I also play a lot of mobile games on my windows 8 phone.

the wife and I like to play Scene it, the price is right, and halo together when we aren't playing clix.
Back to top Go down
GangsterNerd84

GangsterNerd84

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:47 pm

I love Uno attack, me and my friends haven't played in a while but its fun as hell.

I dont play any gaming games but Heroclix but mainly at home since I got a 7 month old.

Bunch of my friends and fam play this though
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/120217/city-of-horror

Even my non nerdy fam members and friends love the game. It's so dirty.

Game wise I barley get time to play but once the wife and baby are asleep, I play wwe 13 all night. lol I got back into wrestling in a bad way. Love Arkham games, Any Assassin Creed, only have Ps3 but Gears is amazeballs.

All the gaming I really do, I try to make more time to read my comics more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play?   What games do you play? Empty

Back to top Go down

What games do you play?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pop Culture Collectibles :: Your first category :: Welcome!-
Jump to: