Pop Culture Collectibles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pop Culture Collectibles

Talking about what is hot in the world of Collectibles Pop Culture. We can talk all aspects of collecting. You create your own stuff? You look for only certian things, let us know. Hope to cover all things from Action Figures, Gaming, Comics, and anythin

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Penthouse.My.Neighbors.Wife.XXX.DVDRip.XVID-DFA
What do you collect? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:03 am by 

» Dice Collecting
What do you collect? EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:38 am by misscupcake

» 'Fear Itself' dice
What do you collect? EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:39 am by misscupcake

» Dice I'm making
What do you collect? EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:19 am by misscupcake

» You want some goodies?
What do you collect? EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:33 am by GangsterNerd

» inviting new members
What do you collect? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:36 pm by GangsterNerd84

» Dice i would like to have, or see made
What do you collect? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:34 pm by GangsterNerd84

» Sharing images of dice
What do you collect? EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:41 am by misscupcake

» What games do you play?
What do you collect? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:47 pm by GangsterNerd84

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

ReturnOfTheNERD.com
ReturnOfTheNERD.com

What do you collect?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GangsterNerd

What do you collect? Empty
PostSubject: What do you collect?   What do you collect? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:52 am

We all know why we are here but what other interest do you have? bruce/bat
Back to top Go down
SourDiesel

SourDiesel

PostSubject: Re: What do you collect?   What do you collect? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:55 am

Gamerscore, action figures. I've got near 50000 gamerscore. My gamer tag on Xbox live is Avengers Prime.
Back to top Go down
KidSinestro

KidSinestro

PostSubject: Re: What do you collect?   What do you collect? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:20 pm

I used to collect Star Wars action figures and I have over 1700 DVDs. I also used to collect Magic the Gathering but my wife has curtailed my collecting a bit lol. We have a son heading off to college in September so my hobby money is taking a hit.
Back to top Go down
GangsterNerd

PostSubject: Re: What do you collect?   What do you collect? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:52 pm

With the name kid in your title, thought you would be youngin. You are wise beyond your years.

I collect Comics like crazy, anything Deadpool, Wolverine or Batman. Tons of action figures. I guess i collect Graphic tees, buy them from 10$ 24 sites all the time. Like Adventure time Regular show stuff. Huge collection, of tpbs, Official Movie posters and HAts.

I got issues.
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

misscupcake

PostSubject: Re: What do you collect?   What do you collect? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:19 pm

hehe I love Adventure Time! Magic Man is the best. I loved it when he swapped bodies with Jake and took Finn to his house and it was a really weird house with dirt all over the floor lol

I've collected loads of different things over the years.
At the moment I collect dice,
most of my life I've collected dessert recipe books and baking equipment,
when I used to make youtube videos I collected professional acting wigs and props like fake reading glasses,
when I was a Zumba instructor I collected Zumba dvds and cds,
and when I was really young I used to collect lady beetles and breed them Embarassed lol
Back to top Go down
KidSinestro

KidSinestro

PostSubject: Re: What do you collect?   What do you collect? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:33 am

I'm a big kid at heart... just ask my wife lol. I think I have more toys and video games than my kids.

@Misscupcake You can't just say you made Youtube videos without at least posting a link to one of them. Lets go! Show us what ya got lol.
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

misscupcake

PostSubject: Re: What do you collect?   What do you collect? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:48 am

haha I removed them about a year ago. They were a few years old and every now and then I'd meet someone in real life who had seen them and it was a bit awkward when they asked me to perform something I couldn't remember. So I took them down. Sorry hehe. They weren't that interesting really, I just did some voices and impersonations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you collect?   What do you collect? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you collect?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pop Culture Collectibles :: Your first category :: Welcome!-
Jump to: