Pop Culture Collectibles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pop Culture Collectibles

Talking about what is hot in the world of Collectibles Pop Culture. We can talk all aspects of collecting. You create your own stuff? You look for only certian things, let us know. Hope to cover all things from Action Figures, Gaming, Comics, and anythin

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Penthouse.My.Neighbors.Wife.XXX.DVDRip.XVID-DFA
Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:03 am by 

» Dice Collecting
Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:38 am by misscupcake

» 'Fear Itself' dice
Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:39 am by misscupcake

» Dice I'm making
Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:19 am by misscupcake

» You want some goodies?
Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:33 am by GangsterNerd

» inviting new members
Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:36 pm by GangsterNerd84

» Dice i would like to have, or see made
Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:34 pm by GangsterNerd84

» Sharing images of dice
Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:41 am by misscupcake

» What games do you play?
Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:47 pm by GangsterNerd84

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

ReturnOfTheNERD.com
ReturnOfTheNERD.com

Dice i would like to have, or see made

Go down 
+5
GangsterNerd84
misscupcake
TheGDBATMAN
KidSinestro
SourDiesel
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SourDiesel

SourDiesel

Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:27 am

Ok cool. Has anybody done or seen any Monster dice? The beverage, with a black die and green pips and logo? I bet that would be a hot seller!
Back to top Go down
GangsterNerd84

GangsterNerd84

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:37 am

I dunno, most people want heroes or pop culture characters
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

misscupcake

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:39 am

Whenever I want to find a certain die or dice I go to dicecollector dot com and see what he has. He has more dice than anyone else in the world.

He doesn't sell any of them though, they're just for drooling purposes ;)
Back to top Go down
GangsterNerd84

GangsterNerd84

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 2:44 pm

It's late as hell here in Ca
I'm gonna sleep and then show you guys a joker design I was working on Tom morning
Back to top Go down
pg3wg3

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 1:48 am

Those loki dice are really nice. We should work out a trade when you get them in
Back to top Go down
Deadpool55

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:55 am

I'd like to see a set of dice with the Spider logo from Spider-Man's suit (the chest logo). Not his face those just aren't as awesome to me.

Teen Titans (even though it's just a T).

Sinister Syndicate

I'd love to find a pair of the Riddler dice I've seen floating around. Also the yellow shield logo.

Back to top Go down
KidSinestro

KidSinestro

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:08 pm

I'll let everyone know when the Loki dice are in. Its a small order. Only about 25 pairs or so.
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

misscupcake

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:54 pm

Do you mean this spider?

Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 Spidernobackground_zps1d793db5

I hope that works lol the spider is white with a clear background so it might be hard to see Embarassed

I'm working on getting dice with that image. White spider on red and black marble dice. My dice aren't engraved though Sad but as I always say, when they're done I'll take pictures and show you all Smile

Back to top Go down
GangsterNerd84

GangsterNerd84

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:04 pm

how do people feel about dragon ball z dice?
Back to top Go down
KidSinestro

KidSinestro

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:44 pm

I'd love some Krilin dice. I'm not as into it as I used to be but he was my favorite character. My kids love it tho.
Back to top Go down
GangsterNerd84

GangsterNerd84

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:13 am

Dr.Strange and Dragon Ball z maybe up for future run....
Back to top Go down
KidSinestro

KidSinestro

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:34 pm

I DEFINITELY want Dr. Strange dice!
Back to top Go down
GangsterNerd

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:49 am

I have one good to go of a basic look of his face and cape with his Eye under his chin. Someone messaged be about Nightmare before Christmas but don't know if anyone would want them. Then Again I always think about Jake and Finn dice from Adventure time but dont think people will want those.

I ussualy like to get dice that go with sets coming out or popular but I get just wanting ones of things you like but its just hard to get those, if no one else wants them.
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

misscupcake

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:24 pm

Jake and Finn dice would be cool but I agree with you that not many people would want them.

I'm making some Dragon Ball Z dice myself! They're going to be awesome.
PS I replied to one of your emails but it keeps getting rejected, maybe your inbox is full?
Back to top Go down
GangsterNerd

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:09 am

its not I will send you my personal email
Back to top Go down
The-Cheat-1186

The-Cheat-1186

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:30 am

Some MMPR and voltron dice would be really cool. You could do either the helmet of a ranger or the power coin symbol on the matching color.
Back to top Go down
GangsterNerd84

GangsterNerd84

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:38 am

oooo Helmets would be cool but each one is so different.
Back to top Go down
The-Cheat-1186

The-Cheat-1186

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:12 am

engraving would be hard but a sticker could be pretty easy to do.
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

misscupcake

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:38 am

At the moment I'm working on the following:
dragon ball z
my little pony
deadpool
spiderman face
spiderman spider
superman symbol
batman traditional symbol
batman dark knight symbol
full set of lantern corps in 16mm

After that, if people like the way my dice look, I'm happy to make other styles that people want. I have to admit I don't know most of the characters you guys mention a lot hehe Embarassed but if you sent me links to images, I could work out a way to make it work on dice.

Mine use stickers which people don't seem keen on, but it makes it a lot cheaper and easier to get them done. Plus, I'm not limited by dice colours. I can use any dice in the world, pips or not.
One downside of that, is that I put my symbols on the 1 pip side, and most people prefer the 6 pip side. But if the dice are just for collecting, it doesn't matter Smile
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

misscupcake

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:44 am

Actually you know what?
When all my dice and stickers arrive in the mail I'll try doing them with the symbol on the 6 side and see how they go. I remove the paint from the pips, so they won't be seen through the sticker. The only thing that might go wrong is that it might be obvious there are holes where the pips used to be. Depending on the image and how big it is, the holes/old pips might show. But I'll see how it goes! And show you all! Very Happy

Last edited by misscupcake on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i suck)
Back to top Go down
The-Cheat-1186

The-Cheat-1186

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:30 pm

What symbol are you putting on the dbz dice and i would be interested in some of the lantern dice.
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

misscupcake

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:43 pm

The Dragon Ball Z symbol I'm using is this one:

Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 Dragon_Ball_-_King_Kai_Symbol__23346_zoom

It will be on orange dice so it will look awesome Very Happy

I'm still waiting on the new dice to arrive from USA (I'm in Australia) then when they're done I'll make a thread to show people and let you all know what they cost if anyone's interested in them Smile HAlJordan
Back to top Go down
KidSinestro

KidSinestro

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:45 pm

That's cool. I thought about using something like that but I wasn't sure if people would want them. I currently have some Fear Itself dice in the works for the next Heroclix storyline tournament thingamajig coming up. I'm also working on some other things like a DC Talon dice and another Loki design.
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

misscupcake

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:42 pm

I'd be interested to see the Loki dice. I like Loki as a character but haven't seen any Loki dice that I like enough to pay for.

Someone told me that HeroClix have announced they're going to make Yugioh clix?
Should we start working on Yugioh dice ;)

Apparently there is already a dice based yugioh game but I don't know if it's actual physical dice that you roll or if it's an electronic version of dice rolling. (I saw it a while ago so I forget)
Back to top Go down
KidSinestro

KidSinestro

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:08 am

@misscupcake if you go over to the realms and check my Custom Dice album, there's a photo of the Loki dice amongst others I have available for trade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dice i would like to have, or see made
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next