Pop Culture Collectibles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pop Culture Collectibles

Talking about what is hot in the world of Collectibles Pop Culture. We can talk all aspects of collecting. You create your own stuff? You look for only certian things, let us know. Hope to cover all things from Action Figures, Gaming, Comics, and anythin

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Penthouse.My.Neighbors.Wife.XXX.DVDRip.XVID-DFA
Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:03 am by 

» Dice Collecting
Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:38 am by misscupcake

» 'Fear Itself' dice
Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:39 am by misscupcake

» Dice I'm making
Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:19 am by misscupcake

» You want some goodies?
Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:33 am by GangsterNerd

» inviting new members
Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:36 pm by GangsterNerd84

» Dice i would like to have, or see made
Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:34 pm by GangsterNerd84

» Sharing images of dice
Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:41 am by misscupcake

» What games do you play?
Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:47 pm by GangsterNerd84

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

ReturnOfTheNERD.com
ReturnOfTheNERD.com

Dice i would like to have, or see made

Go down 
+5
GangsterNerd84
misscupcake
TheGDBATMAN
KidSinestro
SourDiesel
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SourDiesel

SourDiesel

Dice i would like to have, or see made Empty
PostSubject: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:19 am

As I have said before, I am new to dice collecting. I have no clue what's out there and what isn't so this thread might help. These are the styles of dice I would love to find.

Wolverine
Guardians of the Galaxy
Rocket Racoon
Deadpool
Dark Phoenix
Mystics team ability
Sinister Syndicates team ability

If anyone already has these id love to know!

Make your wish list here, or post what you've got to trade!
Back to top Go down
KidSinestro

KidSinestro

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:43 pm

Great idea for a thread.

Dice I want
Guardians of the Galaxy
Dr. Strange
Spider-man
Fancy Green Lantern
Fancy Blue Lantern
Any Sinestro Corps I don't already have
Ghost Rider
Fancy Orange Lantern
Secret Six
Black Sinestro Corps
Darkseid
Aquaman
Flash

Dice I have for trade
LoTR Eye of Sauron
Penguin
Hypertime

Dice I'll have available soon
Fancy Loki
Court of Owls medallion
Court of Owls Mask
Back to top Go down
TheGDBATMAN
Admin
TheGDBATMAN

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Wow I was making court of owls but not enough people wanted them, do you have any pics of what they look like?
Back to top Go down
https://bampowcollectibles.forumotion.com
TheGDBATMAN
Admin
TheGDBATMAN

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:12 pm

I am working on a Dr. Strange, I got the Eye of agimato as a gift but think I rather have him as an image.
Back to top Go down
SourDiesel

SourDiesel

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Dr Strange would be slick for sure! Sign me up! Lol
Back to top Go down
KidSinestro

KidSinestro

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:42 pm

DDice i would like to have, or see made Album

The photo is in my albums on the realms of the sample dice I have coming
Back to top Go down
KidSinestro

KidSinestro

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:45 pm

I guess the link didn't work but you can check my albums on HCRealms for the Court of Owls and Loki dice. I didn't order a ton because its my first time designing dice and didn't know if they would be wanted. I have 10 or so sets extra of each design available for trade if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

misscupcake

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:59 pm

I'm working on some spiderman, superman, batman, deadpool and my little pony dice.

I make mine with stickers though, so they aren't engraved. But they still look awesome and roll like usual dice.

I'd have to buy the stickers from China because no one in USA will print them due to copyright. I wish I could print the stickers myself but from the looks of it, the printers and sticker sheets I'd need are expensive and there's no point unless I start making money from the printer.
Back to top Go down
GangsterNerd84

GangsterNerd84

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:08 am

You can always go to tinypic upload an image for free and post it here.

What does everyone think about ordering X logo dice
Like in yellow with black, black with gold, black with red and maybe some gemini colors representing Jean,Cyclops
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

misscupcake

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:14 am

X men dice would be cool but I probably wouldn't buy any to be honest. The symbol is kinda plain compared to the other dice I've seen around. But I think they'd be pretty easy to order custom made because I don't think it's possible to copyright such a simple symbol. (I might be wrong though)
Back to top Go down
GangsterNerd84

GangsterNerd84

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:20 am

yeah, there is two different collectors, once that want them fancy and ones want them simple.
Back to top Go down
GangsterNerd84

GangsterNerd84

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:22 am

Just saw the dice
Very nice
I think I had Lokis pretty similar being made but there was issues with the design after the test ones.
I may have to swoop up the far right owls mask
We had some designs ready I did for GDB but not enough people wanted them
Back to top Go down
SourDiesel

SourDiesel

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:10 am

KidSinestro wrote:
DDice i would like to have, or see made Album

The photo is in my albums on the realms of the sample dice I have coming

I really like the loki dice.

eventually I'll run out of clix and just have 50 pair of dice! Lol
Back to top Go down
TheGDBATMAN
Admin
TheGDBATMAN

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:34 am

I am working on a strange design, what do people think about face stapled on Joker?
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

misscupcake

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:41 am

That's the new thing he's doing right? Running around with his face sewn onto his.. face?
Sounds like a cool idea Smile
Back to top Go down
TheGDBATMAN
Admin
TheGDBATMAN

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:01 am

Dice i would like to have, or see made Rt2w75 DKjoker
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

misscupcake

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:07 am

oh man that is beyond creepy lol DKjoker
Back to top Go down
TheGDBATMAN
Admin
TheGDBATMAN

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:24 am

Pretty cool story just wrapped. Underwhelming ending, everyone thought Joker was going to die but didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
GangsterNerd84

GangsterNerd84

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:27 am

If Dice were ever ordered would people want a few sets or like sets of 10?
Jut wondering
Back to top Go down
misscupcake

misscupcake

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:30 am

Depends what the dice have on them I guess.
Back to top Go down
GangsterNerd84

GangsterNerd84

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:44 am

yeah I like to have a ton for trade lol
Back to top Go down
SourDiesel

SourDiesel

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:26 am

I would only like a set myself. You guys are the only people I know that want the dice! Lol.
Back to top Go down
KidSinestro

KidSinestro

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:08 am

Depending on the design, I usually get anywhere from 1-5 pairs. I play clix and collect with my two sons so I usually have to supply them with clix, dice, etc. It also depends on the price since I'm by no means rich lol. Doesn't help that my son will be a Freshman in college this fall.
On another note, I'm a huge Joker fan and would love the new52 "Skin Mask" design on a die. I was actually thinking the same thing and was trying to figure out a way to make it work.
I'd also love a pair of Dr. Strange dice. I had an idea for that also but pushed it back for some other designs I think might be easier to get rid of.
I'm new to the whole dice design thing and the Court of Owls/Loki dice are my first go around at dice designing. I honestly only chose those designs because no one had them and I'm a huge fan of the characters and stories. I wanted them for my collection and just made some extra sets to try and recoup some of the money spent on making them. If it works out, I have about 8-10 designs ready to go that I'd like to have in my collection.
Back to top Go down
SourDiesel

SourDiesel

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:16 am

The nu52 skin mask would be awesome, but I could see that being pretty tough to make. Is there a program that you are using to design them or is it done by hand?
Back to top Go down
KidSinestro

KidSinestro

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:21 am

I usually just hand draw them myself or have my son do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dice i would like to have, or see made   Dice i would like to have, or see made Empty

Back to top Go down

Dice i would like to have, or see made
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next